Youth Co:Lab is seeking young Indonesian Sociopreneurs like yourself. Come and join the bootcamp!
Come together as change agents: social entrepreneurs, start-up founders, and local communities to create a more sustainable impact at Youth Co:Lab Bootcamp 2022.
RELEVANT SUSTAINABLE GOALS
Started in 2017, the Youth Co:Lab programme now operates in 28 countries and territories in Asia and the Pacific. In each of them, great strides have been made to build, develop and enhance the youth social entrepreneurship ecosystem. If you would like to know more about the Youth Co:Lab events, dialogues, and programme related information on any specific country or territory, you can access the pages here. With over 200,000 youth participants, 9500 youth social entrepreneurs, and over 1200 enterprises, our impact is spread across Asia and the Pacific.
There are 7 major topics that you can choose according to the target to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals in 2030 :
As a participant in the Youth Co:Lab, you will receive :
- Capacity to scale up business in the green economy.
- Matchmaking sessions with industry leaders on the green economy.
- Unlimited 1-on-1 sessions to the problem participants face in their businesses.
- Provision of internet packages during the program.
Participant Criteria :
- Participants aged 18-30 years (minimum 50% quota will be allocated to women).
- Participants from outside Java (especially Maluku, Papua, West Papua, South Sulawesi, North Sulawesi, and Riau) are encouraged to register.
- An ability to communicate in English (most programs will be in Indonesian).
- Green economy entrepreneur, highlighting Sustainable Development Goals 7,8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.
- A minimum of one year of operation is required.It has already developed a basic product (minimum viable product) and is gaining traction in the market.
- A team must consist of at least two members.
- Dedicated to attending all events, both online and offline, for selected participants.
Ready to Join ?
Don’t forget to prepare your introductory deck in a maximum 10 MB PDF containing the following information:
- Business entity background and explanation.
- Problem to be solved & solution.
- Target consumers & market sizing.
- Competitive landscape / positioning.
- Business models & traction.
- Business achievements.
- Future and strategies in terms of investment & collaboration.
- Website & social media.
- The form of support expected from Youth Co:lab 2022 mentoring, market access, exposure, partnerships, etc.
Name (name of business entity) YCL 2022, then register to bit.ly/PendaftaranYCL2022
The registration period will remain open until 26th August 2022.
You dont want to miss this opportunity to receive mentoring from reliable mentors, to network and collaborate with other teams !