Reading Time: < 1 minute
Your mental health matters.
Let’s be honest – the state for the world may feel overwhelming and unbearable. From health issues to financial hardship, things are tough right now. As we await a light at the end of this tunnel, we just want to ask :
Checking in : How are you feeling today, really?
- Have you been getting quality sleep with regular bed times and getting up times?
- Have you been isolating myself from others at work, friends, or family?
- Do you have more worries or anxiety than usual? Maybe use a scale of 1-10.
- Have you lost interest in activities and pursuits that usually held my attention?
- Have you felt more sad than happy lately?
- Do you feel that your life is appropriately balanced between work, fun, friends, family, self-care, exercise, and other meaningful pursuits?
- Do you have trouble concentrating?
- Have you been experiencing significant mood swings, crying, or thoughts of suicide?
- Are you overly fatigued or tired at the end of the day? How about at the end of the week?
- Has your appetite or eating habits changed in any way recently?
We are sending all of you good vibes! Let us know how you are feeling ♥︎
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)