This is a chance to create an impact within the seas and waters of Asia.
Healthy oceans and seas are essential to our existence. They cover 70 percent of our planet and we rely on them for food, energy and water. Yet, we have managed to do tremendous damage to these precious resources. In order to protect marine life around the world, pollution and overfishing must be eliminated and all marine life must be responsibly managed and protected.
RELEVANT SUSTAINABLE GOALS
The Bluepreneur Bootcamp Programme 2023
The Bluepreneur Bootcamp Programme is a five-day virtual intensive accelerator programme that focuses on building scalable blue-tech solutions and solving coastal community problems across the Asia Pacific. The participant will have the experience of learning from professional speakers and mentors related to this area of expertise.
The programme provides mentorship with industry leaders, marine experts. venture capitalists, networking opportunities, and hands-on entrepreneurship curriculum that focuses on social entrepreneurship, artificial intelligence, big data, and impact ecosystem.
- Applicants should be 18 years and above
- Only applicants from the Asia Pacific region are accepted
- All marine leaders, entrepreneurs are welcomed to apply
- Early-stage startups with market maturity of 1-3 years are highly encouraged to apply
- This is a fully-funded program, and you’ll have to commit yourselves throughout the program if you’re selected.